Favorite Anime Character.

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

What is your favorite anime character from all time and why? Mine is Guyver 3. It was the first anime I ever saw and his guyver was awesome. Along with his attitude and when he turns into gigantic Guyver 3. :eek:

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Duo Maxwell for Gundam Wing *snuggles him* ^_______^ He's so witty!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Mine is Trunks from Dragon Ball Z, I think he looks really cool, very well drawn and he has awesome moves, and not afraid of a fight.

4. dias2525

dias2525 Guest

My fav would either be Matt off digimon or Dias or star ocean. I really think Dias has a cool personality even though he doesn't show it much.

5. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Gene Starwind off of Outlaw Star! Cool design, loved them castor shells.

Also Zack from FF7: Last Order, cool all around.

6. Crucifix

Crucifix Guest

Mine would have to be Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic! Something about the character intrigues me.

7. figet

figet Guest

mine would have to be ......naruto usimaki hope i spelled his last name right because of his diffrent attitudes lol and his determination.

8. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

my most favorite character of all time would be lina inverse from slayers series. juss love her attitude and plus she strong and knows what she wants and gets what she wants even if it means casting a dragon slave ^^

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

my favorite character would probably be either shishio from rurouni kenshin or Enishi, but he was only in the manga. I just love their moves. very vreative moves that look cool and kill the opponent at the same time

10. Zeratar

Zeratar Guest

hmm.... Definitely a Rurouni Kenshin character, but not sure which one. Captain Sagara, Hajime Saitou (Goro Fujita) Kenshin Himura, Sejiro Hiko, Sojiro Seta? All so great...And lets not skip on Enishi!