• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Android

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I think my favorite Android is probably Super 13. He just straight turned into a killer when he absorbed 14 and 15's micro processors. He hilariously plowed through Trunks and Vegeta to the point of pity.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I loved when that happen, that why I love him so much because he is ruthless and doesn't care about anything. I believe he is one of the strongest as well.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Super 13 looked so stupid, and 13 himself was a huge hick in the dub.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont agree with that I think he's the one who looks the coolest between all Androids.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He would have been better if his voice wasnt so annoying.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but there's a lot of voice in Dragon Ball Z that are annoying you just have to get used to them that's all, and that's what I did with Super 13

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine is either 16 or Super 17.

16 Cause I likked how he beat the hell outta Cell.
!7 Because he's cool and has cool attacks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

His voice is to annoying to get use to, they should have made it something else.

Y

yothistony

android 18 because im a guy and that freaking android had me weting the sheets if u catch my drip i meen omfg yo she lets u know.And to think she gos with a miget a freaking miget i have no life none im a fan like the rest of u but i love 18.yea!!!!!!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Probably cell because he had most of the powers of the Z warriors and he was just a cooler than the others