• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Android

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well he's one of the Androids that you see the least, I believe that's a good reason why a lot of people dislike him the most, but why do you hate him so much King Vegeta.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He looked to much like a clown, and Gero's outfit wasnt so great either, he looked like an old man just out of the nut house.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah both of their pants looked a like I believe, and Dr Gero lookes like an old man because he was an old man before turning himself into an Android. But the only reason why I said I like Android 19 is because the way he got destroyed by Vegeta.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know he was old beforehand....he could have just changed his clothes.

B

Blitz

I liked 16, he was pretty cool. I like his attacks and his calm attitude until he needs to fight a battle. His design was kinda lame though, lol, it would be cool if he was a terminator.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont think AT could just make him a terminator, legally.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Android 16 is the one that hardly talks, and the reason why he was build was to destroy Goku, he had nothing more on is mind then doing that, that's why he was so calm.

K

King Vegeta

Vince Carter said:
Well he's one of the Androids that you see the least, I believe that's a good reason why a lot of people dislike him the most, but why do you hate him so much King Vegeta.
1. He looked like a clown.
2. His character wasn't all that great.
3. He just sucked.

I didn't like Android 16 that much either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Stil this topic is to talk about who's your favorite Android and not your least favorite, so lets get back to the topic people.