• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Android

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who's your favorite Android? I would have to say mine is between Android 14 and Super Android 13, I think both of them are very and very strong.

M

Milk

I like Android 16,18, and 21.

Android 16 because he is the nicest android of them all. 18 because she ends up being a good guy. And 21 because he's cute in the sense that I wanna poke his belly and see if he replies "hmmmhmmm"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Android 16 might be the nicest because he only cares about killing Goku, but I think he's the worst one actually. I also like Android 21, I love is voice, and I also love how he gets destroyed by Vegeta.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
16, 17 and 18 ^_^

16 was sweet, 17 was ruthless and 18....she gets extra points for being a female fighter!

Which android was 21? I don't think i've seen him...

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

21 was Cell.....he doesnt get destroyed by Vegeta, 19 does. 20 is Dr. Gero, so it seems logical to say Cell is 21.

K

King Vegeta

Cell is my favorite android....

Blur

iPimp
I liked cell the most...cause he was like, a frog, but could kick your ass. lol but seriously his regeneration skill was sick

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what I mean and I believe that's what Milk meant, I meant Android 19, that I liked is voice and I love how he got killed by Vegeta.