• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite Anchorman?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering who was your favorite anchorman, it could be someone that you liked before but now he's dead. Mine would have to be Peter Jennings of CBS the guy was brilliant when it came to the news, he didn't even graduate high school and he was one of the best News Anchorman in the world, also he's from Canada.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Brian Williams, always thought he was the shit since I was little, before he hosted the news at 6:30, wel Eastern time that is.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not sure if where talking about the same Brian Williams I dont think so because the Brian Williams I know does CBC and that's a Canadian Broadcaster? So is that who you mean.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Brian Williams does the NBC Nightly News now, here in America.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok that's what I though he was American, just because you live in The United States lol, but here in Canada we also have a news anchorman called Brian Williams.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Our Brian Williams could kick your Brian Williams' ass anyday....haha just messin, I thought that would be amusing to say.

B

barfootboards

Ron Burgendy and the channel 4 News Team!!!!!!

lmao, i had to

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Definitely Ron Burgundy. Or that French chick. She's hot. I could watch her give the news all day (even though I don't knwo what she's saying).

Italiano

Film Elitist
I second that notion of Ron Burgundy. Definitely my favorite news anchorman/news team.

Otherwise if you're looking for an anchorman with an actual show, mine would be John Stewart of "The Daily Show" or Steven Colbert of "The Colbert Report".

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am going to have to say Bill Maher as well now, he is hilarious, and has lots of good and famous panelists to discuss issues.