• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite actor/actress?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont believe this has been done already, but who is your favorite actor and actress?

My favorite actor would have to be Sean Bean, because I love all the roles he plays, especially 006 in Goldeneye, and my favorite would have to be his portrayal of Boromir in the Lord of the Rings

My favorite actress would have to be Jennifer Love Hewitt, mostly because I enjoy the show Ghost Whisperer, and she is very very beautiful and reminds me of my friend Jennifer actually.

Edit: I forgot to mention Nathan Fillion (spelling?) from Firefly, and Sernity, he is another favorite actor of mine.

Italiano

Film Elitist
My favorite actor or if I had to name more than one, would have to be Al Pacino and William Defoe.

As far as actresses go, I'd have to say Demi Moore.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I've always liked William Dafoe too, especially when he was the Green Goblin in Spiderman.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I like him mainly for Boondock Saints. But he was pretty good in Spider-Man. He's one of those actors who you get used to see playing as a villiain or psycho.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, he was good in Platoon though, Tom Bereger was the psycho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 20
R Movies & TV 19
Nosferatu_Alucard Movies & TV 12