• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Actor/Actress

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who is your favorite actor and actress of all-time?

My favorite actor of all-time is Leonardo DiCaprio. Just an amazing actor. Can play different roles, and play them well. I'm shocked he's never won a best actor at the Oscars.

My favorite actress of all-time is a little harder. I'm not the biggest fan of female actresses. There's a lot of good ones out there, but it's hard to distinct who my favorite is. I guess if I had to go with one I'd probably go with Jennifer Connelly. She was terrific in Blood Diamond and Beautiful Mind. Also, she's a rocket.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
My favorite actor would be Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesal. I really like the Fast and Furious movies, so that's why. Actress? I'm not really sure.

KempNotMerged

This is tough. Sitting here trying to decide between Clint Eastwood, Johnny Depp, Humphrey Bogart or Cary Grant.
Natalie Wood is my favorite actress, though. I'm a fan of the classics. 20's to 60's. I like newer stuff, too, but they had a certain something back then that very few actors have today, in our lifetime.

Sabby

All time, I frigging love Paul Newman, Gregory Peck and Robert Redford. Guys like them don't come around often. Nowadays, big fan of Leo, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Robert Downy Jr. As far as actresses, love Amy Smart, Steep, and always had a soft spot for Judy Dench

Rehmo

Brad Pitt, I can't think of a movie he has done that I disliked. Snatch, Se7en, Fight Club and Inglorious Basterds are some of my favourite movies of all time. And as for Actress I really like (based on her body of work alone) Kathy Bates. She very talented and she has done some very good movies.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I really like guys that were already mentioned but others that I really is Daniel-Day Lewis(one of the greatest actors of my generation. Can pretty much pull off any character), and Steve Martin(love comedies, and if there's one guy that can make me piss my pants it's Mr Martin). Regarding girl actresses Jennifer Connelly and Rachel McAdams come up to mind.

Sabby

Dickey's Flow said:
I really like guys that were already mentioned but others that I really is Daniel-Day Lewis(one of the greatest actors of my generation. Can pretty much pull off any character), and Steve Martin(love comedies, and if there's one guy that can make me piss my pants it's Mr Martin). Regarding girl actresses Jennifer Connelly and Rachel McAdams come up to mind.

Two great choices. Highly recommend almost anything they're in. I forgot one. I really enjoy the work of Jim Caveziel. Everything he's in usually is enjoyable. I just went and saw The Escape Plan, not realizing he was in it. He did a fantastic job.

TRMD

Sam Rockwell and Mathew Lillard are my favorite actors. Rockwell because he is an unbelievably great actor, and Lillard because he just makes me happy. I can't explain it, but I love the way the guy acts.

Not sure if I have a favorite actress..

Konshentz

Konshentz
Favorite actor:

Denzel Washington
Leonardo DiCaprio
Jospeh Gordon-Levitt
Jeremy Renner
David Duchovny

Favorite actress:

Kate Beckinsale
Kate Winslett