• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Favorite 64 game

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite Nintendo 64 game? Mine is Mario Kart. That game is crazy fun...It's a great game to play with your friends....it's an overall good time lol.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine is 007 Golden Eye. I played that game all day with my brothers it was an awesome game.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Mine favorite 64 games were GoldenEye, WWF No Mercy, and Killer Instinct Gold.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was never good at Golden Eye because I hardly played it.  But I remeber the great games me and my friends had.  The sad thing for me was that I never won and always got killed first.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I was pretty good at it along with my brothers.

Turbo

Registered Member
WWF No Mercy was great, it was the beginning of the actual entrances and music being used. Paper Mario was great, i played it nonstop when it first hit.

B

barfootboards

mine was super smash brothers, couldnt get enough of that game back in the day

B

barfootboards

gamecube one of course ... after playing ssbm i cant stand the 64 one, such bad graphics lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Perfect Dark, and Goldeneye are my favorite games for the 64.