• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fave Restaurants

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Chipotle is pure awesomeness and win. Basically it's a burrito bar where you pick whatever filling you want as you go down a line. See spoiler for details.

The line looks like this:

Most people order burritos, but I like to get a bowl...which is all the filling of a burrito, just without the tortilla.

You start out with cilantro-lime rice and pick between black or pinto beans. you also have the option of adding sauteed onions and peppers. Then you choose your meat which is fajita chicken, steak, pork, shredded beef. Then you can choose a salsa: pico, medium, hot, and corn salsa. Other ingredients that you can add are sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and guacamole. I don't think I missed anything there.

My bowl usually consists of: rice, black beans, shredded beef, medium salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, lettuce. Then I mix it all together and use their homemade chips to dip in it. So yummy.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My favorite semi-fast food place would be Chipotle. My favorite restaurants are places like The Texas Roadhouse (yummy steak and fall off the bone ribs), La Madeline's (French cafe), and Jinbeh's (Japanese grill).

I guess I don't really have a favorite type of food, really. I'm one of those people who absolutely love variety, and just usually eat whatever I'm in the mood for.
Texas Roadhouse is probably my favorite, I love that place. Also give me any whole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant and I'm happy:D

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My favorite restaurant though is called Boston Pizza, I'm sure a few of you guys have heard of it before.
Is that per chance a Place you'd booze up and watch some Habs games? Because if it is I have to say I adore the Blasphemy being comitted there... Habs games being cheered in a Boston Pizza place :hah:

My favorite is the Asian. I adore asian style food, Thai is amazing, American-Chinese is always a solid choice. Basically anything cooked on a Wok is A-ok with me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have boozed up and cheered for Habs game at that Sports Bar, I know it's very ironic lol. But the funny thing is that there's no actual Boston Pizza in Boston. I'm not the least surprised that you came up with that Goat, made me laugh pretty hard.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Italian restaurant! I also like American restaurants, from fastfood ones to fine dining steak houses. Last month I made a tour of 32 restos in one week, and more than half of them featured American cuisine. Oink!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Defo Italian restaurants. I like Mexican, Greek, Asian and East Indian cuisine aswell.

I think my favorite chain restaurant has to be the Cactus Club. Its not fancy or anything but they serve good food, so I'll deal.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Mediterranean food is my favorite. That's the only type of food I grew up eating. I haven't tried other cuisines.

Saffy

Registered Member
Italian restaurant! I also like American restaurants, from fastfood ones to fine dining steak houses. Last month I made a tour of 32 restos in one week, and more than half of them featured American cuisine. Oink!
wow a lot of restaurants in one week:-o:lol:

Defo Italian restaurants. I like Mexican, Greek, Asian and East Indian cuisine aswell.

I think my favorite chain restaurant has to be the Cactus Club. Its not fancy or anything but they serve good food, so I'll deal.
I like the sond of that,, Cactus Club:D

Mediterranean food is my favorite. That's the only type of food I grew up eating. I haven't tried other cuisines.
oh you should try other foods,, i love trying new stuff:nod:

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
It used to be Chinese but the last couple of times I've had it I didn't really enjoy it. I prefer going to a pub restaurant and having whatever takes my fancy.

Saffy

Registered Member
It used to be Chinese but the last couple of times I've had it I didn't really enjoy it. I prefer going to a pub restaurant and having whatever takes my fancy.
ye sometimes taste changes i think,, you can get a fad sort of over sa certain food, then 6 months later its something else:lol: we are off out today to a pub,, carvery :D