Fave Restaurants

Saffy

Registered Member
When you go out for a meal, or even if you order in, whats your favourite? Indian? Chinese? Italian? European? Or Others?

I love most food so it depends on my mood:D

Danno

Registered Member
Italian is my favourite definitely. Me and my girlfriend go to Bella Italia, a restaurant in York. It's out of this world. There's nothing better than Pasta, Lasagne, Pizza etc.

I also like Indian food, depending on where I eat it. The amount of Curries I have had and found hairs in it is unbelievable. But I do love a nice Chicken Tikka Vindaloo.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I don't like anything. I wish I did, but I don't. Food is not a favourite thing to me. I've grown fond of easy American foods, being poor most of my life.

Being the Minnesotan that I am, I've come to enjoy the Midwest chains a lot. We have Green Mills which is my pizza place, and LeeAnn Chin's which is an Americanized Chinese place. My favourite would be Chipotle even though they did not originate here. I order Italian from a local place, just spaghetti. I hate everything else.

I guess I enjoy Apple Bee's too, but there are so many bar & grill chains out there. It doesn't make a difference to me. It's whoever is cheaper now. So probably a good Chinese buffet would be my favourite thing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I prefer Italian restaurants or just a family/sports bar type of restaurant. When I go out to eat I usually take the same thing, since I love it so much. That would be a Club Sandwich and side Ceasar Salad for anyone who is interested to know.

My favorite restaurant though is called Boston Pizza, I'm sure a few of you guys have heard of it before.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My favorite semi-fast food place would be Chipotle. My favorite restaurants are places like The Texas Roadhouse (yummy steak and fall off the bone ribs), La Madeline's (French cafe), and Jinbeh's (Japanese grill).

I guess I don't really have a favorite type of food, really. I'm one of those people who absolutely love variety, and just usually eat whatever I'm in the mood for.

When you go out for a meal, or even if you order in, whats your favourite? Indian? Chinese? Italian? European? Or Others?

I love most! I have favourites from Chinese, Italian, Indian, typical British, American style, blah blah blah. I couldn't pick just one. Grew up eating a lot of Italian food but I'm not sure I'd say it's my favourite. The only type of food I'm not too keen on that I've tried is Japanese. But then, I've never had much Thai or Mexican or a load of others that I have missed.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
My favorite restaurant for the best food I would say is a place here in Parnu called Kadri, I also happen to work there but this is not why I pick it as my favorite.

As far as type of food to be my favorite, I think I prefer Euro-type foods, like schnitzel, pomfritz with gravy (yum) things like this.

Saffy

Registered Member
Italian is my favourite definitely. Me and my girlfriend go to Bella Italia, a restaurant in York. It's out of this world. There's nothing better than Pasta, Lasagne, Pizza etc.

I also like Indian food, depending on where I eat it. The amount of Curries I have had and found hairs in it is unbelievable. But I do love a nice Chicken Tikka Vindaloo.
ohhhh wherabouts is that restaurant as me and hubs are going to be spending the night in York sometime in October:D
------
I don't like anything. I wish I did, but I don't. Food is not a favourite thing to me. I've grown fond of easy American foods, being poor most of my life.

Being the Minnesotan that I am, I've come to enjoy the Midwest chains a lot. We have Green Mills which is my pizza place, and LeeAnn Chin's which is an Americanized Chinese place. My favourite would be Chipotle even though they did not originate here. I order Italian from a local place, just spaghetti. I hate everything else.

I guess I enjoy Apple Bee's too, but there are so many bar & grill chains out there. It doesn't make a difference to me. It's whoever is cheaper now. So probably a good Chinese buffet would be my favourite thing.
ahh shame you dont enjoy food:( still you do have some variety there:)

Last edited:

Vixen

Registered Member

Hmmm, chinease. Although i love everything.

China buffet king on sauchihall street, Glasgow *too much drool for one day*
or the one on union street, kings lodge mmmmmmmmmmm :lick:

Saffy

Registered Member
I prefer Italian restaurants or just a family/sports bar type of restaurant. When I go out to eat I usually take the same thing, since I love it so much. That would be a Club Sandwich and side Ceasar Salad for anyone who is interested to know.

My favorite restaurant though is called Boston Pizza, I'm sure a few of you guys have heard of it before.
Im not that much of a pizza fan,, but i do love American Pizza the best:D i do have my faves at different restaurants, but i also like to try different things too.

My favorite semi-fast food place would be Chipotle. My favorite restaurants are places like The Texas Roadhouse (yummy steak and fall off the bone ribs), La Madeline's (French cafe), and Jinbeh's (Japanese grill).

I guess I don't really have a favorite type of food, really. I'm one of those people who absolutely love variety, and just usually eat whatever I'm in the mood for.
What is Chipotle? I love a good steak too, i like mine medium:)

I love most! I have favourites from Chinese, Italian, Indian, typical British, American style, blah blah blah. I couldn't pick just one. Grew up eating a lot of Italian food but I'm not sure I'd say it's my favourite. The only type of food I'm not too keen on that I've tried is Japanese. But then, I've never had much Thai or Mexican or a load of others that I have missed.
i have to say i havent had the opportunity to try Japanese really:stare:

My favorite restaurant for the best food I would say is a place here in Parnu called Kadri, I also happen to work there but this is not why I pick it as my favorite.

As far as type of food to be my favorite, I think I prefer Euro-type foods, like schnitzel, pomfritz with gravy (yum) things like this.
Is pomfritz chips,,, or fries?:-/

Last edited: