Fave Music Decade

Fave music decade

• Total voters

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
If you can only listen to music from one specific decade, for an entire year, which decade would you choose and why?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The nows, baby, the nows. The older I get, the better music gets. Miley Cyrus, Paramore, My Chemical Romance... if these dingdongs all snuffed it in a fiery plane crash I'd blam in my pants and the world would be nuttin' but perfect.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Most of my favorite music is from this decade and last decade. I'd probably be okay with either one.

There's a lot of stuff I don't like from nowadays, but there's a lot of old stuff I don't like either.

ComicFitz

Registered Member
Hi. I'm Troy McClure, you may remember my in such threads as:
"Thing that excite you", "Bears name Orton opening day starter" and my favorite "Draw a pig (personality test)" by ysabel:D

The 90's were the best with such hits as
Radiohead --- OK Computer (1997)
Radiohead --- The Bends (1995)
Beck --- Odelay (1996)
Bjork --- Post (1995)
And
Smashing Pumpkins --- Siamese Dream (1993)
Smashing Pumpkins --- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (1995)
And who could forget
Dr. Dre --- The Chronic (1992)
Nirvana --- Nevermind (1991)

Only two decades for me to consider and I'm still struggling. I think my vote goes with the oh's. Due to my larger variety of taste in the 90's, I had more music to enjoy back then but pure unadulterated quality takes the gold. There's still two and half years left, too. Enough time for my rock band, Flacid Biscuits, to form.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi. I'm Troy McClure, you may remember my in such threads as:
"Thing that excite you", "Bears name Orton opening day starter" and my favorite "Draw a pig (personality test)" by ysabel:D

The 90's were the best with such hits as
Radiohead --- OK Computer (1997)
Radiohead --- The Bends (1995)
Beck --- Odelay (1996)
Bjork --- Post (1995)
And
Smashing Pumpkins --- Siamese Dream (1993)
Smashing Pumpkins --- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (1995)
And who could forget
Dr. Dre --- The Chronic (1992)
Nirvana --- Nevermind (1991)
You got me. :lol:

I'll vote for the 90s too as long as it includes the Anthology series of Beatles (technically songs from past decades but released in the 90s).