• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GameBoy Advance Fav GBA games

dk_rare

Registered Member
I'm going to be a d**k and just say Advance Wars.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
dont be a d**k... Comeone tell us some of your FAV GBA games...

Mario & Luigi
Metroid Zero Mission
Final Fantasy 1 & 2

those are the ones I have gotten the most joy out of!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Only games I have are the Metroid games, so I guess they're my favorites. What other good GBA games are there that you guys would recommend?

dk_rare

Registered Member
Oh yes, mario and luigi!

Could recommened Golden Sun, but the battle system was just a little too basic for my liking.

Hoho, I did enjoy the pants game, was fun for a while : )

bgeezyrepping33

The only thing I play on my GBA now is Super Mario Advance 4. Yeah that's Super Mario Bros. 3. That is my all time favorite game.

Wrecked

Registered Member
Mario and Luigi is one of the best games i've played for the GBA.

i love the mario rpg type games. by letting you press certain buttons while attacking to add more damage makes the game more exciting and fun.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i haven't played to many GBA games, but i'll say that my favorite game was Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. without that game, you would have absolutely no idea of what's happening in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II :nod: .

Spinlock

Registered Member
Eh... Final Fantasy IV Advance. Now, all I have to do is find my bloody GBA...