Fauyd = New

F

fauyd

I just got told to join by LavoidGaskins like 5 minutes ago.

Hey man welcome to Fusion Central post and you will find soon enough that you will fix right in this wonderful family.

What are some of your interests?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am glad you've decided to join these forums, and hopefully you'll be an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hhhmmm.....making me wonder how Lavoid is getting these members so quick, but he isn't about to show me up lol >>;

Welcome to the site Fauyd and it's nice to see ya. Don't know what u like or dislike so I can't really say anything about cha now can I? >< *hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and hope to c ya around!

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kyo Muramasa said:
Hhhmmm.....making me wonder how Lavoid is getting these members so quick, but he isn't about to show me up lol >>;

Welcome to the site Fauyd and it's nice to see ya. Don't know what u like or dislike so I can't really say anything about cha now can I? >< *hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and hope to c ya around!
I guess I have a gift.

Yeah... don't ask him his interests, if lavoid got him it's going to be yugioh. Hopefully he'll have other ones too, and we'll actually see him in the real forums lol

Edit: Oh, welcome.