• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Father and Son

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lets say all these caracters would be at Super Saiyan one level. Goku would team up with Gohan, and Vegeta would team up with Trunks, they would fights against each other, who do you think would win? Personnaly I think that it would be very close, but Goku and Goku would edge it out with a combo move don't know what that would be but it would be something special.

D

Dranigus

Gohan and Goku, each at Full Power Super Saiyan are stronger than either Super Saiyan Vegeta and Trunks.

But if they were all at the same power level, then it's quite easy that Goku would still own Vegeta and Trunks would Gohan would come up at a draw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't it would be a draw between Gohan and Trunks, I think that Gohan is a little stronger then Trunks, not by a lot but if Vegeta and Goku would fight Goku would win at the end, even though Vegeta would give him a good challenge. But between Trunks and Gohan, Gohan would win no doubt.

D

Dranigus

I'm saying if they had equal power.

Goku could defeat Vegeta at equal power, but Gohan and Trunks would come up at a draw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why do you say they would have a draw because Gohan is a way smarter fighter then Trunks, also Gohan can become stronger as the fight goes on so by the end of it he would be stronger then Trunks and would beat him.

D

Dranigus

Gohan might be smarter than Trunks. But Trunks is very cunning. Their abilities would only enable them to fight until they both pass-out.