• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fatal Fury movies

Vegito728

Registered Member
So who here have seen the movies? I have seen them all they were all very good imo. My favorite character is Andy(He's cool lol). My favorite was the one with Krauser sp?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The Fatal Fury is still one of my favorites to this day. It's the reason why I like to watch anime now. All 3 of the movies were good, but my favorite is the third one cuz it has good action and plot. WOofgang Krauser was raw as hell. He's my favorite villain.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol ya he's pretty cool. I liked how they sticked Kim in the first 5 minutes lol.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Lol Kim was raw as hell. He got worked on the third movie though which was like the first 10 or 15 minutes into it.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Never seen... If I can download I MEAN BUY, HELLO THE GOVERNMENT them I might give them a chance...

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well there's always eBay. Don't worry it's affordable. Plus, you won't find any freash downloads of it anyway. lol

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Heh, my sources have the games, but not the movies... oh well.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Exaclty. The movies are much harder to find now. That's why you're just better off buying the DVDs. That's why I said eBay is your best bet. If you like the Street Fighter anime or action anime in general then you will like Fatal Fury.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Just rent them. But I'm sure you could find them if you took some time.