Fat Head = More PIMS

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had to post this it made me laugh so hard. Personally I think its a little far fetched but 'eh its not like you can argue with Canadian Hockey Research right?

~~~~~

Fat heads tend to be hot heads, research of NHL players finds
Width of face predicts aggressive behaviour -- especially the Senators
Joanne Laucius, The Ottawa Citizen
Published: Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fat-headed hockey players are more aggressive than their slimmer-faced counterparts, a study has found.

And look no further than the Senators for proof. The study concluded that of the six Canadian NHL teams, the faces of the Senators are dead giveaways when it comes to predicting how much time players spent in the penalty box.

"We're not saying that Ottawa is more aggressive than any other team. But each individual player's face predicts how much time he had in the box," said Brock University neuroscience researcher Justin Carré.
Right-winger Chris Neil, with a facial ratio of almost 2.4 and about three minutes per game in the box, was at the opposite end.

"(Chris) Neil was off the chart in the face ratio," said Mr. Carré.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I had to post this it made me laugh so hard. Personally I think its a little far fetched but 'eh its not like you can argue with Canadian Hockey Research right?

~~~~~

Width of face predicts aggressive behaviour -- especially the Senators
Joanne Laucius, The Ottawa Citizen
Published: Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fat-headed hockey players are more aggressive than their slimmer-faced counterparts, a study has found.

And look no further than the Senators for proof. The study concluded that of the six Canadian NHL teams, the faces of the Senators are dead giveaways when it comes to predicting how much time players spent in the penalty box.

"We're not saying that Ottawa is more aggressive than any other team. But each individual player's face predicts how much time he had in the box," said Brock University neuroscience researcher Justin Carré.
Right-winger Chris Neil, with a facial ratio of almost 2.4 and about three minutes per game in the box, was at the opposite end.

"(Chris) Neil was off the chart in the face ratio," said Mr. Carré.

Haha, now you gotta measure facial ratio? :rotfl:

OMFG!

"fathead" is my nickname for my boss. lmfao.
Exactly! I thought your boss joined GF!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
YSABEL IS IN THE HOCKEY SECTION

ese que'elle est Francais-Quebecois

is she french canadian after all
Haha, did you faint? :lol:

I probably should learn more about hockey and surprise you, ice and jeanie more often.