Fast or slow eatter?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Are you a fast or slow eatter?

I believe I am a pretty fast eatter, I almost finish ahead of everyone when I eat with some people, especially if I really like the meal.

How about you guys?

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Depends what the meal is, how long it has been since I have eaten last and how hungry I am. Most of the time I am a fast eater.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I try to go slow because of the whole "hunger takes a few minutes to register in your brain" thing. I used to eat really fast but I'd overeat so I'm trying to cut back on that.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I might be the slowest eater on the planet. I drink too fast and eat too slow.

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

When I was in the military, you had to learn how to inhail your food so you can continue your activities for the day. But now, I would say that I'm a medium eater, taking my time and pacing myself here and there with that I eat.

~Shwa

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm a fast eater, and drinker! I always finish before everyone I'm eating with, its kind of annoying when I eat with my parents because I have to stay at the table and wait foreeevvver for my mum to finish.
    When I order drinks at a bar I usually get 2 at a time because otherwise I'm forever going back and forth because I drink them quickly.
    If you saw me eating you wouldn't think it, I just seem to finish miles before other people.

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I would say that I'm a fast eater, but as other people have said it depends on what the meal is and how much I like it.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm usually a slow eater. I like to savor the meal time. But there are times I get lazy and eat while doing other things (especially if I'm in a rush). Those times, I don't even remember how I finished my food.

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I'm not fast; I'm not slow. I enjoy what i eat, but I do finish early compared to most people I eat with.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It depends on what I'm eating. If it's something I really love I can't help but eat it fast. I know you should "savour the flavour" and all that bollocks but when it's delicious I just want to eat it quick.
    I am not a sloppy eater, though. I eat quick and politely.