• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fast Food

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know everyone eats fast food so this can be a good topic. What's your favorite fast food that you go too and what do you usually order when you go there? Mine is Mc Donalds and my orders always change.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Vince Carter said:
I know everyone eats fast food so this can be a good topic.  What's your favorite fast food that you go too and what do you usually order when you go there?  Mine is Mc Donalds and my orders always change.

Ew I hate McDonalds. I only eat fast once or twice a week and usually at PennStation or Arbys and sometimes Jack in the box.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would have to say Wendy's, Hardee's, Taco Bell, and my all time favorite would consist of a tie between White Castle, and Sonic. Sonic would have the best range of food though.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Mc Donnalds ^_____^ Plain double cheese and medium fries. I love that college is so close to one. But i also like KFC's popcorn chicken

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
When I'm not feeling guilty: Burger King's Bacon Cheesey Tendercrisp but Wendy's is my favorite. Can't go wrong with their chicken sandwhiches and frosties!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
EWWW Mc Donalds....Mc Dees is defenitly the best fast food out there. You can't go wrong with a Quarter Pounder LOL except bloquage of arteries. Also wendy's is pretty good aswell, love those square hambergers.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Damn, I left out KFC! Worst for you, but that's why it tastes so great! Anything that's bad for you tastes great. My friend and I theorize that a cancer flavored lolipop would taste so good, you'd orgasm eating it. Imagine the marketing possibilities!

Vegito728

Registered Member
I have hated McDonalds ever since I saw the movie "Super Size Me". I will not eat there anymore it's nasty.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The 99 cents Double Cheeseburger is very good, but Burger now has the 99 cent Jr. Whopper.