fast-food or home-cooked food?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Isabella, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Isabella

Isabella Registered Member

Fast-food or home-cooked food? :-o

with the busy world of ours, which one would you prefer according to your convenience. :rolleyes:

now me~ i'd prefer home-cooked :tired:

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Home cooked meals without a doubt. You know what you're eating and I don't feel guilty afterwards.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

When my mum cooks for me she always makes waaay too much and I feel guilty about finishing - so much so that it's probably better me eating fast food :lol:

I would eat home-cooked food much more if I liked cooking. I have the time for it, but not the patience. I don't eat fast food that much either though, it's usually just something I chuck in the oven.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This is two different situations, Bella. If you are somebody in the busy world, you'd obviously love to have home cooked food but usually do not have the option. But in terms of preference, I highly don't any single person is going to say fast food out of mere choice.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

. . . thank you? :)

I won't lie though, I have an undying addiction to Taco Bell, I'd eat there every day if it was offered to me so while I love homecooking more, if the choices are there, I sometimes have to fight for homecooking.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

You need a Taco Bueno. IMO it's 10x better.

Hmm
    I try to eat healthy, so I guess it would be fast food. I could never give up Chipotle for very long though.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love McDonalds and a few other fast food joints, but I also like home-cooked food. but if I had to choose one I have to go with fast food. But if I did eat fast food everyday, I would make sure to keep in shape as well, there's no way I would let myself go over-weight.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm the one who does the cooking so when I'm tired, having a fast food option is very convenient. I do prefer home cooked food better, in general.

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Well my preference is home cooked food, but of course a lot of the time it is more convenient time-wise but not health-wise to have fast food.

10. rachylou

rachylou Registered Member

Deffo home cooked!! :) And I prefer it when I aint cooking it haha!!