• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Fast Five

Konshentz

Konshentz
Fast Five (2011) - IMDb

Are you ready for another Fast and the Furious movie? For some reason, I am. :lol:

I liked the first two (second being my favorite), hated the third and thought the fourth was decent.

After Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) is freed by Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker), they flee the country and assemble a team of their friends and fellow elite drivers to confront Hernan Reyes (Joaquim de Almeida), a corrupt businessman who wants them dead, while at the same time avoiding capture by Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson), a ruthless federal agent.

The following cast members are confirmed as of October 4, 2010 (2010 -10-04)[update].[2]

I had no idea The Rock was going to be in this? Makes me a little more interested. I'm also glad to see Tyrese is back, who knows for what kind of role though.

Although these movies are a little too much at times, they are one of my guilty pleasures and I'll most likely see this in theaters.

penzey4

Registered Member
Awesome! i didnt know a 5th one was coming out.
im the opposite though i didnt really like the 2nd and liked the 3rd.
ill have to rent them all when it comes out just to be totally prepared for it. :lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'll probably watch it, eventually. I haven't even seen the 4th one yet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
im the opposite though i didnt really like the 2nd and liked the 3rd.
I hated the main character, and I don't really care for movies set in Japan. I also hate when the make another movie in a franchise but none of the originals appear (besides a tiny cameo). Ehhh. Haha.

I'll probably watch it, eventually. I haven't even seen the 4th one yet.
Definitely worth a rent,

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I was unimpressed throughout the first 3/4 of the trailer, but the last 1/4 made me mark out like crazy. The last shot especially.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's the main trailer for the movie.

411mania.com: Movies - [Movies] Full Trailer For Fast Five

Personally I think it looks awesome and I'm definitely going to see it. I've enjoyed all the movies, especially the second one since I thought Tyrese was pretty awesome. Now Tyrese is back in this movie and they had The Rock who looks like a bad ass cop. I think this is going to be the best one yet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Liked the new trailer. Still definitely want to catch this in theaters. The Rock is such a great addition.

butty92

Registered Member
Went to the cinema to see this, can not fault it. Great action with the car/police chase with the safe of money on the back of the car and elements of humour from Tyrese Gibson and Ludracis. Worth seeing the trailer at the end, so don't go until after the credits as it gives a spolier out for the next film. Best one yet.

MissJenny

Registered Member
i saw it and thought it was the best one yet. great action and fighting parts. the part after the credits had me a bit confused...lol