Movies Fast and the Furious 4

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Source: Must Watch: Adrenaline-Fueled Fast and Furious Trailer! « FirstShowing.net

It looks a lot better than Tokyo Drift which I hated.

Thoughts everyone?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I am really looking forward to this instalment,i did'nt think to much of tokyo drift,but this looks to be another face paced addition!.
    Good to see they got diesel and walker back for this one.

3. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Diesel seemed to disappear for a while but I notice he has that Babylon A.D. film coming out soon too. Not a huge fan of this series but I'll probably end up seeing it. Drift was indeed a stinker.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'm surprised Diesel is showing up for the 4th installment. I didn't watch 2 and 3 because he wasn't in it. Now I will have to watch this one.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never really liked the movies too much. They were always way too goofy for me (like the eight thousand hip hop dance movies coming out every hour these days). This one doesn't look too bad. Hopefully it'll be more like the first one, which I liked a lot better than the other two.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is the first time I see this trailer, and I am really excoted about this movie, I've always been a fan of the series, and it looks like the fourth one is going to be the best, filled with excitment, and lots entertainment.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Fast & Furious Trailer

I liked the 1st because of Vin Diesel, but hated the 2nd, and never saw the 3rd.

They've brought Vin Diesel back, along with the entire original cast from the 1st in "Fast & Furious".

YouTube - Fast & Furious - Official Theatrical Trailer

I have to say it looks like it's gonna feel a lot like the 1st, which is a good thing.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont understand why people didnt like the second one, I think it's the best one from all the Fast and The Furious. Tyrese and Paul Walker make a good duo. I think the story is better in the second one then the first one.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The second one was worse than the third. A sequel to the first is the best news this series could have ever received.