Movies Fast and the Furious 4

Vegito728

Registered Member
New model. Original parts. Fox has debuted the impressive first trailer for Fast and Furious, the fourth film in the successful series of adrenaline-fueled car movies. If you thought the Transporter 3 trailer was badass, just wait until you see this.

I'm not sure how, but I've become instantly excited for this fourth film from the series, even though I completely hated the idea of the third one, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Fox has done a fantastic job of turning this movie into one of the big events of next year. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, and Jordana Brewster have all returned and are ready to kick some more ass and race some more cars in Fast and Furious. Definitely be sure to check this trailer out!

Watch the first trailer for Fast and Furious:

YouTube - Fast and the Furious 2009 HD Trailer!!!

Fast and Furious is directed by up-and-coming Taiwanese filmmaker Justin Lin, of Better Luck Tomorrow, Annapolis, and of course, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. The screenplay was written by Chris Morgan, of Cellular, Tokyo Drift, and Wanted. Fast and Furious races into theaters on June 5th, 2009.
Source: Must Watch: Adrenaline-Fueled Fast and Furious Trailer! « FirstShowing.net

It looks a lot better than Tokyo Drift which I hated.

Thoughts everyone?

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I am really looking forward to this instalment,i did'nt think to much of tokyo drift,but this looks to be another face paced addition!.
Good to see they got diesel and walker back for this one.

Diesel seemed to disappear for a while but I notice he has that Babylon A.D. film coming out soon too. Not a huge fan of this series but I'll probably end up seeing it. Drift was indeed a stinker.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I'm surprised Diesel is showing up for the 4th installment. I didn't watch 2 and 3 because he wasn't in it. Now I will have to watch this one.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've never really liked the movies too much. They were always way too goofy for me (like the eight thousand hip hop dance movies coming out every hour these days). This one doesn't look too bad. Hopefully it'll be more like the first one, which I liked a lot better than the other two.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is the first time I see this trailer, and I am really excoted about this movie, I've always been a fan of the series, and it looks like the fourth one is going to be the best, filled with excitment, and lots entertainment.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont understand why people didnt like the second one, I think it's the best one from all the Fast and The Furious. Tyrese and Paul Walker make a good duo. I think the story is better in the second one then the first one.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The second one was worse than the third. A sequel to the first is the best news this series could have ever received.