Fasfa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, May 26, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was trying to renew my financial aid and that site is too difficult. So many links so I gave up and emailed them asking how do I renew my financial aid. I plan on taking some fall classes for medical assistant. Hopefully I can renew this thing soon.

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Good Luck on it! Medical Assistant! That would be good money wouldn't it? My daughter is only 13, but I think she'd make a great lawyer! LOL She'd argue with a brick wall!!

3. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Have you applied for your PIN? It really isnt that hard once ya wait the two days for your pin. They go step by step and the only thing you really need to have handy is your taxes from last year.

You can also call the school you want to attend and they will do it for you entirely. I'm starting Phlebotomy classes in the fall :D

Last edited: May 26, 2005
  4. Dragon

Yes I did have a pin and it expired but managed to reactivate it. The site is giving me the turnaaround. I clicked on renew financial aid for the 2005-2006 School Year and it says they can't find a file. When I click on he renewal for The 2004-2005 School Year, it doesn't say anything about renewing and only says when my thing was processed. I do have my tax information. I hope you do well in your Phlebotomy classes. I cheated and had to look that up because I didn't know what it was. :D

Finally, I got it! They need to check their links. :D

Last edited: May 26, 2005
  5. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

FAFSA = Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Its an application you fill out to see if you are eligible for free money from the govt. to go to school. I wish I qualified for it, but they "say" we make to much money LMAO I dont see it that way. Ugh.

http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/

6. Dragon

Free Auctions For Special Auctioneers. Free Application for Federal Student Aid is correct. I managed to get the thing filled out today so I can stop worrying about that now.