Farting

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Is farting something taboo to you? Or do you not care and share the wealth with your family and friends?

Discuss...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
well i diddnt say i dont fart, i just said that this is kinda a dumb thread.

i was just poking fun ;)
Ok then, answer my OP... Are you open about it, or do you wait until you're by yourself? I really don't care who I am around. Ill bust ass when and where I feel I need to. Some people have to be alone.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
If I'm with the family I usually could care less and I'll let it fly. If I'm with mixed company I try to be a little more cordial and head to the bathroom where I commence to fumigate the place.

There are other instances where I've "Crop Dusted" people in shopping isles just for the hell of it. Usually when a couple is fighting or something... I create the peace between then by crop dusting them with yesterdays egg salad.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
"Better out than in" is what I say.

I'm not that bothered. It's not something I would do around colleagues or close friends but I'm quite happy to let rip in my front room.

When no one's around, what harm has been done? .. is what I'd say if Bliss wasn't going to read this. Otherwise, cork it imo. It might be natural but so is poopy time and I wouldn't lay down anchor in living room - unless, perhaps, present company enjoyed that kind of thing in which case.. we could have a talk.

wolfheart

Registered Member
If there is only family around then they will get the full force of my wind,around others i try not to and will find somewhere i can not offend anyone.

agphoenix

Everything goes.