Farooq - Damn Getting Old

C

canyoufeeltheheat

At first I admit, I laughed a bit cos it was completely random, but now every promo, you can predict Farooq will be there at the end and will just go DAMN! I loved it years ago cos it was really well set up before the DAMN! but now its just boring.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Ron Simmons A.K.A Farooq is a very very talented wrestler and he is getting old. I don't think he still has the same talent as he used to when he was a young wrestler. His career is lasting since 1987 when he made his debut. He was a awsome wrestler. i miss his moves

V

Vinsanity

I still find it funny. You have to remember that he is pretty old. His body wouldn't be able to handle being a full time wrestler anymore.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Yeah I miss Farooq. I never got to see the APA alot but when I did they had to be one of if not my favourite tag team and for good reason. As for the whole Damn thing its just another promotion by the WWE in an attempt to see merchindise thats not hard to see. They are coming out now with t shirts and what not with DAMN on it and as funny as it was the first couple of times it will die out and just fade off like the Here Comes The Pain stuff which came out with shirts and even a video game called it but then it all faded off.