Farewell For Now

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Hey, everyone. Last week I announced my resignation as a super-moderator here at GF to the staff. I'd like to say farewell to the rest of my friends here for a while as well. I've grown too busy to keep up with things here and have little free time to view the forums at all. There may come a time in the future when I can be active again, but for now it's goodbye. I'm going to miss those of you that have been so much a part of my daily life these past two years. You know who you are, so I won't mention any names. I still love all of you from FC as much as ever. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to shoot an e-mail off to me, or if you can, catch me on AIM.

Adieu!

Hoosier.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know I posted a farewell to your staff section thread but I thought I'd make another reply here. Take care for now! I hope things continue to go well, but hopefully they calm down after a while too. :)

You know you are welcome back here anytime so feel free to stop by when things get a bit less hectic. I wish you the best. Hopefully we'll see you around these parts now and then. Until then, farewell for now.

Iris

rainbow 11!
:[

I hope you can come back really soon. We miss you here. I wish you the best of luck...