• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Far-vuh

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Because thats how his name sounds... not Fav-ruh

or like Guy Hebert..... because his name sounds like Gi Hay-Bear!

actually... the more I look at this title I cant help but wonder where I can find a Liter o' Cola before I punchisize someones FACE for FREE.

Dabs

Registered Member
Because thats how his name sounds... not Fav-ruh

or like Guy Hebert..... because his name sounds like Gi Hay-Bear!

actually... the more I look at this title I cant help but wonder where I can find a Liter o' Cola before I punchisize someones FACE for FREE.

You are so right....I keep listening to the news people over and over again, pronouncing Favre's name, and thinking...they're saying it wrong ~LoL~
Or, maybe he spelled it wrong!
Like Oprah Winfrey.....she was originally meant to be Orpah......(it means something, but hell if I know what)...but they misspelled her name on her birth certificate, mixing up the P and the R....so, instead of Orpah, she became Oprah!
I know....big whoopie shit...but maybe Favre's folks, down the road someplace, did the same damn thing~