Fantasy Sports

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
How many of you participate in fantasy sports? How many leagues are you in? Do you play multiple sports? Where do you play at?

Personally I do hockey, football, baseball, football pickems, NCAA pickems and thats it. I play everything on yahoo and I usually have more then one team.

How serious do you take it? Obviously if its for money that s a little different. Most I've won playing is 200 bucks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I try to participate in every Fantasy Sports out there. I usually join between three to five leagues in four major sports. I'm in one hockey keeper league and I find it awesome.

The only thing I hate about joining all those leagues is that it takes a lot of time to set your lineup and such, but other than that I love it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't do any fantasy leagues where you pick players or anything. I just do college football bowl pick 'ems and NCAA Tournament pools, either on sites like ESPN.com or Yahoo, or pools that I run. I run pools every year for the bowls and NCAA Tournament with my family, friends, and relatives. It's just $5 per person so there isn't a ton of money at stake, but it's enough to make watching the games that much more exciting.