Fantasy Leagues?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's a few people here that I know who participates in online Fantasy Leagues. I was wondering if there was other members. If so what Fantasy Leagues do you participate in?

Every year, I sign up for all four major sports fantasy leagues. I love it, it's challenging and fun all at the same time.

How about you guys?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

The only one I do is NFL football. Some friends tried to get me to run a nascar one for them by converting the one program I have and I'm like no way cuz I don't see why I should run it if I'm not interested in the stuff. "Turn right and crash" is my mantra for nascar lmao

Oh wait I forgot I got into the World Cup Soccer one when that was playing as I happened to be off that same week lol

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I do Hockey, Baseball, Football, NCAA Tournament bracket and NFL Pickems. All on yahoo.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh I forgot to mention that I do NCAA March Madness as well, when it starts. I personally believe it's one of the most intense and interesting one I do. Since picking teams is so hard because of the chance of upsets.

Cant wait for it to begin this year.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I really only do Football. I tried hockey one or two years and I just didnt fully understand it. Maybe if I had someone take a little time and explain to me how the heck it worked I'd do it more. But with Fantasy Football everything is cut and dry there arent games every day and the players generally play every game pending no injuries. With hockey its definitely not like that, gotta be way more in depth and that just makes things harder.

When I was at that other forum we did a fantasy hockey league that was based 100% off Penalty Minutes, it was called the Blood and Guts Fantasy Hockey league. That one was pretty easy to participate in as long as you picked up 1 or 2 good fighters off the start.

6. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

I haven't participated in a Fantasy Sports League, but I'm going to this year. I'm a football fanatic and I think it would be challenging and fun.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I do most fantasy sports throughout the year.

I do Fantasy Football, Salary Cap Football, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Hockey, Fantasy Golf, Fantasy Auto Racing, College Football Pick Em', College Bowl Pick em' and Pro Football Pick em'.

I always quit doing the Pick em's after a few weeks though. I just lose interest in them.