Fantasy Hockey Sign-up Thread

Is anyone interested in the yahoo fantasy hockey or are we all set with just the football?
------
You could always change the threa title to "Fantasy Hockey Sign-up Thread" or something like that if this gains interest.

I have never played fantasy hockey, but I've always wanted to try it, it looks pretty fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm definitely up for it, but I wonder if we have enough hockey fans around here to participate.

I participate in one every year, I'm currently in a hockey pool, it's been going on for three years and we deal with Yahoo and it's awesome.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Title changed, Kons.

I'd be up for it for sure...I won the league I was in last year and would like to be in more then one this season.

What do you think the minimum of teams could be and still make it worth while? We have three right now, and based of the hockey section's recent activity, maybe Ice and Puckhead.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not sure Ice would be interesting in this, but I could be wrong. If Puckhead doesn't reply to this message during the next few days I'll send him a message asking if he's interested.

I can also try to get Chris Bosh to join as well.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I will play. I only really know some hockey players on the Sharks team, but I could learn more about them. :) I know a few others, too... but only from watching Kons play it on Gamecube, and then telling me about the players. Haha.

BUT, I wanna play. :D