• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fantasy Hockey 2018/2019

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nah haha

Anybody want to give their thoughts on the offline draft idea? We'd have to start it pretty soon I imagine if we decide to go that route.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nah haha

Anybody want to give their thoughts on the offline draft idea? We'd have to start it pretty soon I imagine if we decide to go that route.
Not sure that I am a big fan of that, to be honest. I will go with the majority, though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm out on offline draft. There's a very real possibility I screw this up enough not to get top three as it is.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay no worries! Just wanted to maybe try something new and boost the posts in this thread ;)

But no, works for me. I did set a tentative date that absolutely I can change...I just picked something randomly.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here is the updated keepers list. I will reach out to Danny to see what his keepers are:

Edgehead: Sidney Crosby and Steven Stamkos
Konshentz: Evgeni Malkin and Andrei Vasilevskiy
Bizzy: Connor McDavid and Tyler Seguin
Doc: Nathan MacKinnon and Erik Karlsson
Millz: Auston Matthews and Patrick Kane
Unity: Nikita Kucherov and Brad Marchand
Danny: ??? and ???

In case I didn't post it, here is the draft order

(1) Danny
(2) Steve
(3) Bizzy
(4) Edgehead
(5) Unity
(6) Millz
(7) Kons

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pencil me in for Karlsson for the second keeper.
Got it! I edited my original post to show that. I assume Ovechkin and Laine will be Danny's keepers. Based on what I am looking at on his roster.

I am looking at round 3...how crazy of a round is this for Steve...

(1) Danny
(2) Steve
(3) Steve
(4) Edgehead
(5) Dan
(6) Kevin
(7) Steve

Rounds 5 and 6 will be the rounds of the Biz though. Should still be some good talent there but not as good either.

Two picks for Kons and round 4.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Danny got back to me...he is keeping Laine and Ovechkin. So the keepers are set.

Fastest time we've ever gotten keepers haha

Now let's talk draft and stat categories. Go.

Reactions: Doc