Fantasy Hockey 2018/2019

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My skaters have cooled off a bit near the end of the season. I made a few moves to try to get my production more in line with the way guys are playing right now. My defenders have been fairly banged up, too. I'm pretty sure I missed some days setting lineups, too, for the first time this season.

I need my 300 point cushion back!

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate trades...Benn has sucked and now he's hurt since I got him.

Oh and now Palmeiri is "week to week". So he's dead to me too.

Doc

V.I.P.
Karlsson came out of day-to-day just in time to go back in again the same day!

Seriously, though. The no goaltender approach is working great now!

Tanking in hockey really puts a huge damper on my fantasy addiction. Haha. Thankfully March Madness is slowly approaching.

Congrats, @Doc

I'm sad to see the Millz and Kon era die in fantasy hockey... but it had to happen eventually. Haha.

I have a few extra picks and a far better draft strategy headed into next season. Fingers crossed.

Doc

V.I.P.
Thanks! It'll balance out a bit next year. Hopefully we can get Danny to pay attention for once!

Tanking is a damn-near sure fire way to get a deep championship run. I'm struggling in baseball due to a bad attempt at a mid season trade and football is going to be a crapshoot next season.

Doc

V.I.P.
Thanks! I started paying attention to my lineup when I saw you closed to 100 points. Next season is going to be a blast!