Fantasy Hockey 2018/2019

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's possible for sure. We still have a loooot of time left, trades will be made, tankers gonna tank, and guys will get injured. Just look at how awesome my football team was this year only to put up 89 points in the last game. C'set la vi.

It's taking entirely too long to fall to last place. How far was Danny behind us?! I am only starting my two keepers. Haha.

Just know that everyone on the bench is available for picks. Willing to give away a couple for a 2nd or 3rd rounder, depending on the players.

Doc

V.I.P.
It's so freaking hard to tank under Danny. Kons, as always, I'm 100% open to trading picks to stay in 1st but I'm only wanting to part with a 3rd-4th. Not sure if you can trade me a starting forward for that.

Edit: Also, I'm apparently in the market for starting forwards for some strange reason.

It's so freaking hard to tank under Danny. Kons, as always, I'm 100% open to trading picks to stay in 1st but I'm only wanting to part with a 3rd-4th. Not sure if you can trade me a starting forward for that.

Edit: Also, I'm apparently in the market for starting forwards for some strange reason.
Shoot me an offer. The worst I can do is decline it or counter. Haha.

Doc

V.I.P.
Welp. My team just got a lot better.

Next year we should consider a slight boost to goaltenders. They're pretty useless this season.

I finally did it. I am in last place. Haha. Let's see if my tank job and upcoming draft will be as successful here as it was in football. Steve is certainly benefiting from the strategy. Haha.

Doc

V.I.P.
Are me and Millz the only ones left setting a lineup? It looks like Dan is activeish and Babe is filling his lineup.

This has been one of the least competitive seasons we've had, at least since Millz beat everybody by like 500 a few years back. And it happened really early on.

Was it the scoring changes? Or a lucky/bad draft? I have no idea. But I am just killing time until next season. Haha.

I set my lineup again. But if I get too close to Danny, back to the bench they go! Haha.