Fantasy Hockey 2018/2019

The start of the season is fast approaching. I figure we should probably start figuring out a potential draft day and our keepers soon.

If I remember correctly, I think we were also discussing changing how many points you get for a shutout.

And as you can see by me beating Millz to the punch, I am very eager to get back to the league/fantasy sport that I actually stand a chance. Haha.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
And once again, I'm keeping Crosby & Stamkos this year.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can at least be in the middle of the pack this year.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha well done! I am in England right now so have been distracted with that. Anyway, I have just now renewed the league.

This is Steve's year to win barring injuries, I believe. My guess is that my keepers are Carey Price and Auston Matthews again but I'll have to look it over to make sure. Kane is a possibility too.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I made the right moves to be in position for this season. That doesn't mean that I'm going to do well. Just look at my Baseball and Football records.. top three is the norm for me there. I'm the EdgeHead of our fantasy league.

That being said I'm keeping MacKinnon and either Panarin or Karlsson. I need to think about the second one more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I made the right moves to be in position for this season. That doesn't mean that I'm going to do well. Just look at my Baseball and Football records.. top three is the norm for me there. I'm the EdgeHead of our fantasy league.

That being said I'm keeping MacKinnon and either Panarin or Karlsson. I need to think about the second one more.
You really don’t need to think about the second choice, either. Hahaha.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why? Looking at rankings and last year's scoring Panarin and Erik Karlsson are both close to each other in value from what I can see. I've seen Eichel, Hedman, E. Karlsson, and Panaarin all ranked between 27-33 on. Am I missing something that should make this an easier decision? Position availability?