Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2017 / 2018

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The league has been renewed! You all are automatically joined. Please check out the awesome logo for the league. I am confident Bizzy will approve.

The one I thing I think we should change is lower the amount of defenseman. 4 is so many considering so little score. I think add a 3rd utility and make DEF 3 as well. Thoughts?

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
Glad to be doing this league again - I like your change for a utility spot, sounds great.

Are we doing Keepers from last year? I feel like that was the plan but wasn't sure.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll play!

This will be, what, my 4th season. I still don't know shit about hockey.

Please raise the transaction limit.

I like to idea of converting a defenseman to a utility.. but would it be better to switch it to a LW/RW flex spot to add some strategy? Is that even possible, or does it have to be a true utility spot?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am definitely joining again this season. I have to wait til I get home from work to look at this logo you decided on. The anticipation will kill me. ;)

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
On the topic of making it 3 DEF...there is a "winger" option...or a "forward" option. Therefore you couldn't use a DEF in either of those spots. I'd lean forward rather than winger.