• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2017 / 2018

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The league has been renewed! You all are automatically joined. Please check out the awesome logo for the league. I am confident Bizzy will approve.

The one I thing I think we should change is lower the amount of defenseman. 4 is so many considering so little score. I think add a 3rd utility and make DEF 3 as well. Thoughts?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Glad to be doing this league again - I like your change for a utility spot, sounds great.

Are we doing Keepers from last year? I feel like that was the plan but wasn't sure.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll play!

This will be, what, my 4th season. I still don't know shit about hockey.

Please raise the transaction limit.

I like to idea of converting a defenseman to a utility.. but would it be better to switch it to a LW/RW flex spot to add some strategy? Is that even possible, or does it have to be a true utility spot?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Also confirming my return this year. Should be very fun again!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am definitely joining again this season. I have to wait til I get home from work to look at this logo you decided on. The anticipation will kill me. ;)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sweet! And yes two keepers. I already know that I am keeping Auston Matthews and Carey Price.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
On the topic of making it 3 DEF...there is a "winger" option...or a "forward" option. Therefore you couldn't use a DEF in either of those spots. I'd lean forward rather than winger.

Reactions: Doc
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Hockey 146
Millz Hockey 168
Millz Hockey 97
Millz Bathroom Wall 8
C Hockey 0