• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2016 / 2017 Season

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did keeping Tarasenko over McDavid cost you in your other league, @Millz ?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Congrats, Kons. Brutal year finishing fifth after constantly fighting Millz and Kons for the top spot for a few years, but I still had a lot of fun.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congrats, Kons.

I know I’ll be keeping McDavid for sure. He helped me out tremendously last year, but I’m not sure who else I will keep. Decisions to make.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Can't wait to play with this group again next season. We have a good league going here. Kons, congrats man. You did a hell of a job.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
yeah I like the group we have in this league...we dropped some dead weight in Kratz and Les so now we have all managers who pay attention

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That season was really fun. Will definitely keep Sid the Kid again next season but I got no idea who I'll keep as my second choice. Normally, would say Backstrom but I'd like to get Stamkos for a full season and both Pastrnak & Trocheck did surprisingly well for me this year so....

Reactions: Doc
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Hockey 146
Millz Hockey 289
Millz Hockey 97
Millz Bathroom Wall 8
C Hockey 0