Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2016 / 2017 Season

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Hockey is the only league I haven't won. Been improving every year, though. At least I'm not dropping useful players or rolling with only two goalies for most of the season again.

I just figured out how important goalies are this season.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would've really enjoyed having Malkin for the final stretch.

But I'm feeling okay. Excited to keep the championships between Millz and I. I just wish the % was a little more even. Haha.
Haha yeah I think you got this...crazy it's only been you and I winning this thing.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hockey is the only league I haven't won. Been improving every year, though. At least I'm not dropping useful players or rolling with only two goalies for most of the season again.

I just figured out how important goalies are this season.
I had the same feeling about the goalies so that's why I kept Price and added Elliott and Quick.

Unfortunately that didn't work out for me since Quick barely played this season and by the time Elliott figured it out I was eliminated and I had dropped him already haha

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll probably keep Jones and Bobrovsky just because of a lack of options. Bobrovsky is getting kept or sure.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
63 points behind EdgeHead's #4 spot...don't get too cozy up there, buddy. I'm right in your rear view mirror (haha the way my team has been, you probably have nothing to worry about).