• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2016 / 2017 Season

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Getting nervous, Kons?

I'm still 200 points away with not a whole lot of time to go. I'm just happy to be in 2nd!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I would've really enjoyed having Malkin for the final stretch.

But I'm feeling okay. Excited to keep the championships between Millz and I. I just wish the % was a little more even. Haha.

Doc

V.I.P.
Hockey is the only league I haven't won. Been improving every year, though. At least I'm not dropping useful players or rolling with only two goalies for most of the season again.

I just figured out how important goalies are this season.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would've really enjoyed having Malkin for the final stretch.

But I'm feeling okay. Excited to keep the championships between Millz and I. I just wish the % was a little more even. Haha.
Haha yeah I think you got this...crazy it's only been you and I winning this thing.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hockey is the only league I haven't won. Been improving every year, though. At least I'm not dropping useful players or rolling with only two goalies for most of the season again.

I had the same feeling about the goalies so that's why I kept Price and added Elliott and Quick.

Unfortunately that didn't work out for me since Quick barely played this season and by the time Elliott figured it out I was eliminated and I had dropped him already haha

Reactions: Doc

Konshentz

Konshentz
Absolutely. Talbot has been huge for me this season

If we stick to just two keepers again, I am going to have a difficult off season. Haha.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

V.I.P.
I'll probably keep Jones and Bobrovsky just because of a lack of options. Bobrovsky is getting kept or sure.

Doc

V.I.P.
189 points behind with, what, 9 days to go?

Come on, Kittens! You can do it!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
63 points behind EdgeHead's #4 spot...don't get too cozy up there, buddy. I'm right in your rear view mirror (haha the way my team has been, you probably have nothing to worry about).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Hockey 146
Millz Hockey 289
Millz Hockey 97
Millz Bathroom Wall 8
C Hockey 0