• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2015 - 2016

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Same here man, just good to get peeps on board.

But hey, if you want to draft all Jets again that's fine haha. They're actually getting more and more formidable.
lol, that was 3 years ago. the last couple years I did auto draft because i wasnt' around and still ended up with a fair number of jets players haha. But really it has nothing to do with that, i'm just jinxed haha. So if there's any players you wanna see do bad this year, give em to me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with Minnesota North Stars this year as my team

After winning this league 4 straight years and then falling down to 2nd place last year, I am ready to bounce back and take it back this year

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Invites have been sent to BR and Edgehead...that puts us at 9 teams

Its been a points league in the past...everyone ok with that still?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, I've finally gotten used to points... let's stick to that. Haha.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Is there anything other than points? This is the only way that I know.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, head to head. That's the best way to play fantasy football.... but sucks for basketball, hockey and baseball. Haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm fine with either to be honest. I used to hate Head to Head outside of football but have come to enjoy it in MLB leagues because of Millz' league that I'm in. I wouldn't mind giving it a try in hockey this year but - outside of getting screwed at the end of the season - I've been doing well with points style haha

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's just make it easier then...let's have a vote. Points or head to head.

My vote is points

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Hockey 146
Millz Hockey 289
Millz Hockey 168
Millz Bathroom Wall 8
C Hockey 0