Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2015 - 2016

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I sent out the email to renew the league...

This is like the 6th year we've done this. It would be cool if the league expanded, however. This is not a keeper league so all are welcome.

I am looking at @Babe_Ruth and @EdgeHead on this one. BR used to be in the league. Please let me know if you're interested in joining.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
I think a lot of transfers from Sports-Discussions would be a great fit in this league, so definitely everyone who wants to be a part of it is welcome to sign up. I'm going to be in 1st for the majority of the season and then lose it at the very end of the year, as tradition dictates.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol. both millz and scoundrel liking my post because now that i'm in the league, everyone else is assured a not-last-place standing :p

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
lol no no no i was just happy you joined because hey, the more the merrier
Same here man, just good to get peeps on board.

But hey, if you want to draft all Jets again that's fine haha. They're actually getting more and more formidable.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I guess I could join in this year. Not promising anything, as history hasn't done me too well with fantasy hockey! :p

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess I could join in this year. Not promising anything, as history hasn't done me too well with fantasy hockey! :p
That's perfectly fine...winning isn't supposed to happen for you anyways! ;)

PM me your email and I'll get an invite sent off to you.