• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey Fantasy Hockey 2014-15 Season

Konshentz

Konshentz
I just got the reminder that it's back. Are we going to try and do it again? Who's interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
i'm in fo sho again. Even though I always do horrible lol, its still a nice thing to play around with.

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Yup, I will be in. However, I might be at a slight disadvantage the first week, or for at least the openers. I'll be out of the country and might not even be able to watch and see how badly my team fails.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Is this gonna happen?

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
I signed up, but yeah, I'll be out of the country from October 1st through past the opening day at least, and I'll have limited internet. Looks like I will have to let the thing draft my players automatically.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I forget how, but there's a way you can set order of preference so that everytime its your turn to pick, it auto picks from the top of that list. That way you at least have more of a chance of getting decent players.

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
I think I'll just leave it to chance. Last year, a lot of my players were auto-picked and I still did decently.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Everybody happy with their teams?

I am going for the 5 peat haha

Konshentz

Konshentz
I actually like my team this year. If I can remember to switch my lineup every day/week, I could definitely see another top 3 in my future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Hockey 146
Millz Hockey 289
Millz Hockey 168
Millz Hockey 97
Millz Hockey 125