• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fantasy Football - Would you care..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think we can all agree(well most of us) that out of all Fantasy Sports, Fantasy Football is the most popular of them all.

My question to you guys is, would you care about the NFL, or pay attention to it as much as you do if you didn't play Fantasy Football?

Reactions: Doc

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will always watch and always did before but I won't lie its made me be fans of teams and players as a result of having them on my team

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, I was a fan of football long before fantasy sports became the monster they are now and that will never change. Like Millz said, it's definitely made me pay attention to more players and teams and I'll even stick with a terrible game if I know I have one of the players. Haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yes and no. Sometimes I'll watch more of a game to pay attention to my players that I wouldn't have watched already, but that's usually only if I'm watching with friends or family. If I'm not, I just keep tabs on the fantasy points online and watch the Rams and Chiefs if they're on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz NFL 49
Millz NFL 413
Millz NFL 219
Millz NFL 233
Millz NFL 137