• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fantasy Football video...fake but awesome

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My friend showed that to me a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. I especially like the Cooley one and the Mahoney where he jumps through the windows of a car.

It might be fake, but it's pretty entertaining.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
haha yeah...

I think its funny Bulger is on there...ya know...since he sucks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I was pretty surprise that he was there as well, it was first time I saw that one.

But I bet you anything that some kickers can actually do what Mason Crosby does in that video, they might not be able to be accurate and hit the bell all the time, but I am sure they can reach that. But personally I think they can.

I also like hte Braylon Edwards one where he's blindfolded.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
Ok.. I am totally embarrassed to admit this, but I thought it was real. Someone had just sent it to me and I was coming to post it here. Thank God I saw this post first.:lol: Hey...it looked real to me, but then I still believe in Santa so there ya go.

BigBob

Registered Member
I remember seeing a few of these before but I actually think, as Babe said, the kicking one could really happen. I also believe with the right gloves that the catching ones are possible too.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I would have absolutely believed most of them... hell I'd even believe the Maroney one could be done.

I have personally seen people catch a football between two footballs like Chambers did. If a Person Practiced enough, theres no doubt in my mind it could be done. I've seen things that were way less believable done... and to be honest... I'm really surprised these arent real :hah:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am sure so of them are real to be honest with you. These guys are so talented, they practice almost everyday, and they've been playing all their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are real and not fake.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Well just like the arm through the drywall catch... At that distance it wouldnt take much for a quarterback to nail a Silverdollar sized target every time, so all he'd have to do is just make sure to punch through with the right timing and the gloves will do the rest of the work. Have you ever seen some of those recievers gloves? They are tacky as all hell... to get ahold of a fresh football would be nothing.