• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fantasy Football Keeper League

SuiGeneris

blue 3
So here's the thing - I've got a few RL friends who are looking to start a keeper league for football, and I'm up for footing the bill, but we're trying to get a minumum of 10 people. So far I've got 4 garunteed, and hopefully more. This year may start on week 2, hopefully week 1 but just depends on auto vs. online draft and such. It's a P.P.R league w/ no I.D.P and looking for dedicated individuals. Ya know who you are. Millz, Vincent and Bigbob to name a few. It is through yahoo, so let me know.

I'm looking to do something similar to what Icegoat did but not just with Y! Projections but with own personal opinions, and a guest panel as well. Basically I want to make this as competitive and interactive as possilbe, so if you're interested send me a PM within the next week. I'd like to start it b4 week 1 w/ an auto-draft (Just the easiest) so ppl can decide whether they play for this year or for the next, and to give people draft picks to trade with. Anyway - let me know- SOON!

League set up =

W/R/T - 1
Q/W/R/T-1

Return yards = .25 = 1 (Willing to adjust all stats)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm definitely interested buddy. I'll still send you a private message just in case you don't check this message.

BigBob

Registered Member
I don't understand the league set up? I know what each stands for, obviously.. but I don't understand.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I'm all signed up and ready to rock this shit long-term! WOOOO! But seriously, I'll probably fuck up horribly. I'm a Bengals fan, and we don't think long term.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'd been wanting to do a Keeper league for a while. I have no idea how they work though :hah:

And when you called me last night, I had already been asleep for like 2 hours so I was practically a zombie. I dont even remember our conversation :hah:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I joined. I'm looking forward to my first keeper league.