Football Fantasy Football 2016 / 2017

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey all...so far we've got 6 of the 10 people signed up again for this year. I sent the last email out June 11th but am gonna tag those 4 still not signed up now and send another email...

I'm looking at you...

@Babe_Ruth
@Doc
@BigBob
@VincentValentine

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey all...so far we've got 6 of the 10 people signed up again for this year. I sent the last email out June 11th but am gonna tag those 4 still not signed up now and send another email...

I'm looking at you...

@Babe_Ruth
@Doc
@BigBob
@VincentValentine
You probably sent it to the wrong email, I’ll message you with the correct email.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The email address it woulda went too is whatever the email was that you used last year so if its different now or yahoo is idiotic please message me haha

I look forward to not finishing in last place this year. But, looking at my current group of players and knowing I have to pick two keepers out of that mess... I probably shouldn't set my hopes any higher than like 8th or 9th. Haha.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My only request for drafting is that it is on a Friday night or Saturday for us UK folks.

What do we do if not everyone signs up?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Best time for me is evenings past 7 EST on all days but Sunday, Tuesday, and Saturday. I'm good just about any time on those days.