Fantasy Concert

dragonlover

Registered Member
If you could pick any line up to see in a fantasy concert, who would be on the card?
Mine would be Avenged Sevenfold headlining with H.I.M, Slipknot, Linkin Park and strangely enough Ciara as support.

I would willingly sell mine and several other peoples souls to get tickets to that if it ever happened :lol:

Who would play at your fantasy concert, any genre, living or dead artists?

*I've done a search and can't find a thread like this but that may well be because I failed brilliantly at working the search properly, sorry mods if this has been done before :) *

Maybe a little obvious, but I would give anything to have seen Pink Floyd live. Zeppelin, Hendrix and the Stones would also be making an appearance. I would love to see all those, when I think concerts I mainly think 'guitar.'

Hiei

The Hierophant
Cradle of Filth
Graveworm
Lamb of God
Slayer
Megadeth
Korn

That would be an awesome show. I'd pay quite a bit of money if they all actually got together and put on a show.

greyham_G

Registered Member
Haha i think its pretty clear for me as well. Anything with Zeppelin is pretty much a shoe in, also pink floyd, lynyrd skynyrd, metallica, jimi, any guy from G3 but petrucci would be my number one because i think hes the best guitarist in the world, then satch, then vai, ummmm.....eagles probly, theres so many awesome classic rock bands i really wanted to see.....is hope theres no time limit on this concert lol.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Queens Of The Stone Age
Incubus
Korn
Brand New
Kings Of Leon
30 Seconds To Mars

I would never forget that in a million years and would be so excited if they were all playing in the same concert.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Michael Jackson
Queen(before Freddie Mercury passed away)
George Michael
ACDC
Phil Collins
Bryan Adams
Duran Duran

Sorry but that would be the greatest concert of all time

Kanji

Registered Member
Since this seems to be about a fantasy rock concert I'll keep my choices rock/country.

1. Hank Williams Jr./Kid Rock/Waylon Jennings (all of them on stage at once)
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. The Charlie Daniels Band
4. John Cougar Mellencamp
5. Aerosmith
6. Phil Collins w/Genesis
7. Nirvana

I'm not sure if I would have it in that order or not, but that would be epic.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw Genesis Live in Concert with Phil Collins as the lead singer, they were simply amazing. They put on a hell of a show, they played almost all their great songs. Was loving every second of it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
If we're talking fantasy then I'm going all out - I want a Blues concert:

Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Little Walter & Junior Wells on dueling harps