Fantasy Concert

Discussion in 'Music' started by dragonlover, Apr 25, 2009.

1. dragonlover

dragonlover Registered Member

If you could pick any line up to see in a fantasy concert, who would be on the card?
    Mine would be Avenged Sevenfold headlining with H.I.M, Slipknot, Linkin Park and strangely enough Ciara as support.

I would willingly sell mine and several other peoples souls to get tickets to that if it ever happened :lol:

Who would play at your fantasy concert, any genre, living or dead artists?

*I've done a search and can't find a thread like this but that may well be because I failed brilliantly at working the search properly, sorry mods if this has been done before :) *

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Maybe a little obvious, but I would give anything to have seen Pink Floyd live. Zeppelin, Hendrix and the Stones would also be making an appearance. I would love to see all those, when I think concerts I mainly think 'guitar.'

Jeanie likes this.
  3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Cradle of Filth
    Graveworm
    Lamb of God
    Slayer
    Megadeth
    Korn

That would be an awesome show. I'd pay quite a bit of money if they all actually got together and put on a show.

4. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

Haha i think its pretty clear for me as well. Anything with Zeppelin is pretty much a shoe in, also pink floyd, lynyrd skynyrd, metallica, jimi, any guy from G3 but petrucci would be my number one because i think hes the best guitarist in the world, then satch, then vai, ummmm.....eagles probly, theres so many awesome classic rock bands i really wanted to see.....is hope theres no time limit on this concert lol.

5. Mexican

Mexican Registered Member

Chevelle
    Paramore
    HIM
    Shinedown
    Flaw
    Guns N' Roses (Orginal members)
    Billy Idol

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Queens Of The Stone Age
    Incubus
    Korn
    Brand New
    Kings Of Leon
    30 Seconds To Mars

I would never forget that in a million years and would be so excited if they were all playing in the same concert.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Michael Jackson
    Queen(before Freddie Mercury passed away)
    George Michael
    ACDC
    Phil Collins
    Bryan Adams
    Duran Duran

Sorry but that would be the greatest concert of all time

Kanji likes this.
  8. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

Since this seems to be about a fantasy rock concert I'll keep my choices rock/country.

1. Hank Williams Jr./Kid Rock/Waylon Jennings (all of them on stage at once)
    2. Lynyrd Skynyrd
    3. The Charlie Daniels Band
    4. John Cougar Mellencamp
    5. Aerosmith
    6. Phil Collins w/Genesis
    7. Nirvana

I'm not sure if I would have it in that order or not, but that would be epic.

Jeanie likes this.
  9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I saw Genesis Live in Concert with Phil Collins as the lead singer, they were simply amazing. They put on a hell of a show, they played almost all their great songs. Was loving every second of it.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

If we're talking fantasy then I'm going all out - I want a Blues concert:

Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Little Walter & Junior Wells on dueling harps