• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Baseball Fantasy Baseball

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
For those who were in the league last year, check your email.

I'd love to get a few more people in this thing. I think we only had like 5 or 6 people the past couple of years.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Count me in this time around.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Awesome dude....

Can you PM me the email you want me to send the invite too or is it the same one as hockey? If its the same I can take care of it from there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Awesome dude....

Can you PM me the email you want me to send the invite too or is it the same one as hockey? If its the same I can take care of it from there.
It's the same one as hockey. Thanks

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Awesome to hear, Steve. Right now we've got myself, Scoundrel, Steve, Wade, and Kratzencov or whatever the fuck his name was signed up. Sui was in the league last year but hasn't signed up yet...dunno what his story is.

I'm down, but I have a yahoo account. Is the league a Yahoo league?
Yep, its yahoo. PM me your email and I'll send you the link.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You’re still a new member, I don’t believe you can send a Private Message just yet. Just DM your email address on Twitter and I will send him your email.

@TheRealVJ

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Baseball 57
Millz Baseball 103
Doc Baseball 8
Millz Baseball 51
Wade8813 Baseball 0