Baseball Fantasy baseball 2019

i like both but i hear ya. i am happy this one is points bc my other one is head to head (rotisserie rules)

good to switch it up
That's true, I shouldn't shit on rotisserie. That's the scoring I won my championship on. Haha.

And yikes, a day without any pitchers starting is a rough day for fantasy. Where the fuck are all my home runs? Haha.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
How the hell is my team this good? I honesty and truly thought I'd have a bottom half team this season after my weird draft strategy. Third for TMNT is just sad.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
i am pretty sad to be in 6th only ahead of the two Canadians who probably aren't paying quite as much attention as the rest of us

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The one thing that will kill anyone in our league is trying to stream players this early. It looks like TMNT and Wade are both streaming players to some extent and it's costing Konz*** transactions and TMNT quality starters.

That's no bueno for the long run, fellas. We have more slots (NA and more DL IIRC) and that's going to eat up transactions. We're definitely not a streaming league this year.

Edit: Messed Konz, not Wade.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm at 15 less than a month into the season. Not ideal. Haha.

But I think I finally got my pitchers in a decent spot. Just waiting for a few batters to get healthy.

I think I have a real solid shot at 4th place this year. Hahaha.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I did have to do a double take when I saw Nola was available lol. Lucky duck on that one. Was scared Wade was gonna grab him since he was waiver 1 and i was waiver 2.

I should mention I have 3 shortstops...which is too many. Tatis...DeJong...and now Lindor is back. I dunno if anybody is interested in one of them. But I lean to moving DeJong the most. Or best offer...I can't say Lindor or Tatis are not available...just not my preference.