• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Baseball Fantasy baseball 2019

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
We need to decide on a draft date...please post your two keepers either here or on yahoo or just get them to me somehow.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm always free after 8:30 EST on weekdays, some weekend evenings. As always I can't make promises for weekend dates or earlier times but I won't freak out if it can't happen, either.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
oh also Kons is in the league! he will replace Steve's friend

and i tentatively made the draft 8pm central on the 21st. its a small league so it should draft quickly

Reactions: Doc

Doc

V.I.P.
Wow that's soon. I should make it. I'll keep Scherzer and Stanton.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
season starts on the 28th! well...technically there are some games in japan earlier but we arent gonna worry about those haha

Doc

V.I.P.
Are we keeping scoring the same or is there going to be a boost to RP? I liked the high scoring but RP seemed to take a big nerf in last season's changes. Not as bad as goalies in hockey, mind you..

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
i actually think we need to lower something for starters

they got way too many points

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rizzo and Kershaw for me.