• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Baseball Fantasy Baseball 2018

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I checked last seasons thread and nothing was finalized. It was mentioned in passing but nobody actually said yes, lets do it.

I'd still do it, however, haha

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Let's just roll with keepers this year, then.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
my only apprehension is if we can get a hold of Wade...although I suppose I am FB friends with him. So there's that.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll respond to you on Facebook and in doing so may be willing to come to this thread for getting things going.

Doc

V.I.P.
I'm friends with him on Facebook, too.

Doc

V.I.P.
Wade is ok with keepers if we limit it to "a couple" of keepers and we don't make it a dynasty league.

He would like us to give the option to forego keepers and keep the draft pick, if possible.

For what it's worth, I support the latter point. I also figured we were doing two keeper no dynasty, also.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wade is ok with keepers if we limit it to "a couple" of keepers and we don't make it a dynasty league.

He would like us to give the option to forego keepers and keep the draft pick, if possible.

For what it's worth, I support the latter point. I also figured we were doing two keeper no dynasty, also.
I'm also good with the latter for this year.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What about the draft being based off of last years standings?

2 keepers is my limit too, we don't need more than that. I like the idea of getting the option to not choose keepers also. I think if you wanna keep 0, 1, or 2 should be ok

Doc

V.I.P.
I like the draft being based off of standings in all of the leagues I play in. Are we going to do a snake draft like we do in FF or a straight draft like RL?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Baseball 57
Millz Baseball 129
Doc Baseball 8
Millz Baseball 51
Wade8813 Baseball 0