• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Fantastic Four : The Rise Of The Silver Surfer

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
No Fantastic Four thread yet?

Oh well, I went to see this movie with my girlfriend, her friends and my mates.

The cinema was empty because it's a working day. The movie was awesome, I loved it. Alba looking hotter than ever.

Didn't really got to watch it properly, since I had 4 guys talking on phones in front of us. I warned them couple of times, but they didn't stop. I was so close of grabbing them and dragging them outside. But somehow, my mates stopped me.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I really want to see it so bad, but I just haven't made it to the theater yet. The previews were enough to get me to start doing my chores for allowance money real quick. I'm just wondering how Flame is going to hold up in this movie, he's the one I favor most anyway.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Did you get your money back? Ive noticed a trend in theaters and people doing it more frequently is they go and complain about people talking during the movie or on their cell phones and they get there money back.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It was alright. It ended pretty quickly. I loved the scene where Galactus came and started to devour te Earth. Actually, the Silver Surfer is the only reason why I went to watch it. He's so cool.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
No, I didn't.

Those cunts.

"Too bad, you could have moved seats"

Fags. I come first and they came..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I havent seen it yet, but I am going to go see it really soon, this movie looks awesome, I am a big Silver Surfer fan, and from all the different trailers I've seen it's going to be a beauty.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I never saw it yet and im not sure if im going to. I don't really seem all that interesting in seeing it but then again I usually see everything anyway.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I'd consider seeing it but I live so far from any cinema's so if I was to go to one I'd see some other things over it right now.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
When I watched it, I realized that the Torch and Surfer chase scene was a whole scene from the movie, so I was like "Crap, I've seen this part too many times"