Movies Fantastic Four 2 Trailer

K

Kidd

I thought it was pretty cool. Decided to share.

Trailer

Human Torch: I just bought this tux....

K

Kidd

nice. Silver Surfer looks cool. Too bad he's a bad guy. (or has he always been a bad guy?)

I don't think he is evil. I think he is protecting his planet by attacking Earth. I don't remember, but apperently a greater force threatened his planet if he didn't attack Earth. Eventaully the 4 figure it out, and come to an agreement to help him.

I might be completely wrong though. Not one of my good days.

T

Time Lord

The Silver Surfer is the herald of Galactus. Galactus destroys planets and sucks up their mass for energy. Silver Surfer hunts out planets for him that are suitable for that purpose. In the comics, the Surfer came to befriend the FF, and asked Galactus to spare Earth. Galactus granted this request after the Watcher helped Reed Richards get ahold of the Ultimate Nullifier, but banished the Surfer to our universe for betraying him. This was parodied in DC's Justice League under Giffen and Maquire- they introduced a character named the Scarlett Skier who scouted out worlds to be made over by an interior designer with no taste. Problem is, his redesigns usually resulted in the destruction of that planet somehow. I seem to recall he was beaten by Tara the Ice Maiden freezing his inner ear giving him vertigo.

No, I am not making this up. :no:

K

Kidd

The Silver Surfer is the herald of Galactus. Galactus destroys planets and sucks up their mass for energy. Silver Surfer hunts out planets for him that are suitable for that purpose. In the comics, the Surfer came to befriend the FF, and asked Galactus to spare Earth. Galactus granted this request after the Watcher helped Reed Richards get ahold of the Ultimate Nullifier, but banished the Surfer to our universe for betraying him. This was parodied in DC's Justice League under Giffen and Maquire- they introduced a character named the Scarlett Skier who scouted out worlds to be made over by an interior designer with no taste. Problem is, his redesigns usually resulted in the destruction of that planet somehow. I seem to recall he was beaten by Tara the Ice Maiden freezing his inner ear giving him vertigo.

No, I am not making this up. :no:
Man, you a lot about. Some of the things I mentioned were pretty close to be write.

What exactly is Galactus? What does he look like?

I think its retarded. The very title sounds stupid. Fantastic 4 TWO! 42? Lame.

The first movie sucked...why even waste film on another

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lol, you and your amazing film critiques, Blur.

The first one wasn't horrible, but it could have been better. I always thought the Silver Surfer was a good guy. Do I have wrong information?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This movie looks awesome I really like the first one, and just by watching the preview this one looks even better, cant wait for it to come out. I don't know much about comics but I always like to watch movies that are based on them. I am glad that everyone is back as well, because it would be different if they wouldn't have the same cast.

S

shookem

I didn't like the first one very much but it looks like this project has a different feel to it.

Plus SS is one of the most badass dudes in comics (and he's being played by the same dude who was Hellboy and Pan).